Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Musandam Pictures


A View of Old Navy Harbour at Khasab from the dhow

Emerald Green Waters of the Fjord


Another dhow on its way

The "Hello Mr. Dolphin" kid with his father and our Captain


Qanaha: A fishermen's village

The mountains reflected in the still waters of the sea

"The Alligator Island" (named by A.)


Scenic view (sorry for lack of creativity!)

More Scenic beauty

Our dhow from top of the Telegraph Island

Ruins at the top of the Telegraph Island

Another view from the top of the Telegraph Island

The dolphin that came promptly on my wish!



A shoal of fish at the Seebi Island

Snorkeling at Seebi Island


A storm brewing in the sea

The captain and jack-of-all trades wrapping up the torn canvas sheet

Chaos in the dhow
(one of the last pics before the heavy rains came)
A mountain enveloped by dark clouds(on the way to home)


Random shot(on the way back)

15 comments:

Arimas said...

Oh, by the way, I just realized that this isn't the dolphin that appeared on my wish. It was the first dolphin that showed up:( I don't have a decent shot of 'my dolphin'.

Saadat said...

Nice ones. A. is talented. *thumbs up*

And I completely agree with the name he chose for that island -- it does look like a (sleeping) alligator.

Don't worry about 'your dolphin' though. I am sure she (he?) is busy granting other people's wishes.

Arimas said...

Thank you.

Waise, how do I know that it's not the same dolphin? We've no way of determining if the same dolphin didn't resurface after all. Also, to untrained eyes like ours, one dolphin looks very much like another.

Amazing Musandam said...

Musandam Dibba is a very nice presentation of culture, beauty adventure

Musandam Dibba said...

I have discovered your blog today and I love it!! You make very beautiful things and your tutorials are very good. I will add your blog to my list. Congratulations for your works!!Musandam Dibba

JaCob said...

Musandam Khasab is a very nice presentation of culture, beauty adventure your pictures have me really excited about the trip.

Deep Sea Fishing said...

Musandam Dibba is a beautiful place i love it .

Don jon said...

This is my hobby that i visit blogs and try to put my feed back about blog but i hardly saw blogs regarding dhow cruise dubai and dubai dhow cruise so i request to the admin that share some blogs post about desert safari and dhow cruise in dubai as well

Don jon said...

This is my hobby that i visit blogs and try to put my feed back about blog but i hardly saw blogs regarding dhow cruise dubai and dubai dhow cruise so i request to the admin that share some blogs post about desert safari and dhow cruise in dubai as well

Musandum Dibba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dubai City said...

Musandam Dibba is one of the best attractions in Dubai

Edward said...

Musandam Dibba is very nice location for the trip i like it very much

Maisie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
business gas suppliers said...

It’s a great site to see. That will help for improvisation of me. Will definitely marked as Bookmark.

business gas suppliers

Ali Dhow said...

http://natawijaya-journey.blogspot.com/2011/03/khasab-beach.html

Post a Comment